Friday, May 4, 2012

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer 2(AKA Forget Me Not)

I was browsing Youtube videos when I came across a surprisingly bad trailer for a movie I'd never heard of that I'm sure is just as bad if not worse than trailer.






It's painfully clear this is a carbon copy of I Know What You Did Last Summer with some scary ghost effects.  There's just so many things to pick apart on this trailer but even more than the unoriginality and bad acting is the forced sex appeal.  Hey guys you know you want to see this because it's got chicks in bikinis.  What's more is how these people act.  I know people are assholes, and I know some people get excited about graduating, but I've never seen anyone hang out the side of a moving car while yelling that at the top of their lungs.  It reminds me of the beginning of Cabin Fever where a college girl yells out the side of a pickup to some children, "Fuck college.  You should never go to college!"

No comments:

Post a Comment